2lbs loin (pork or veal)
1 green pepper
Juice of a lemon
- Cut the meat into 30 equal-sized pieces sprinkle with the salt, pepper, oil and lemon (whisked together into a sauce)
- Put the meat on 5-6 metal skewers placing a piece of pepper, onion or tomato between each piece of meat.
- Grill the souvlaki on a conventional grill or barbecue for about 15 minutes turning them over on all sides.
- During cooking, sprinkle with oil and lemon dressing and oregano.
- Serve immediately with salad and fried potatoes or pilaf.