1 ½ teacups rice, washed and strained
1 medium-sized cabbage
2 tablespoons butter
Pinch of parsley
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Grated cheese (optional)
- Wash the cabbage well and shred finely.
- Heat the butter in a pot and saute the onion until transparent. Add the shredded cabbage and continue to saute.
- Dilute the tomato paste in a glass of water and pour it into the pot with the cabbage stirring constantly. Finally add a small amount of water.
- When the cabbage is almost done, add the parsley, the rice and the salt.
- Continue to cook until there is only a little sauce left in the pot.
- Serve hot with dashes of lemon juice. Sprinkle with grated cheese, if it is preferred.