1lb phyllo dough
2 small onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Half cup grated feta cheese
1 tablespoon mint
Half cup olive oil
- Clean the chicken very well and cut into small pieces and remove the bones.
- Place the chicken pieces in a saucepan with half the oil and fry until brown all over.
- Add the onions, garlic, parsley and mint, the salt and pepper and fry well.
- Grease a baking dish and place half the filo sheets in it, brushing each one with oil.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cheese.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and cover with the remaining filo sheets, brushing each one with oil.
- Bake the pie at 400oF for about one hour and serve warm, cut into portions.