1 chicken (3-4lbs)
Half teacup rice, washed and strained
- Wash the chicken very well and rub it with one lemon.
- Place it in a pot cover with water and let it boil for about an hour and a half on medium heat.
- Add the carrot, the onion, salt and pepper and continue cooking for some more minutes.
- When the chicken is done (test it with a fork), take it out of the pot.
- Strain the broth and put it on the fire again.
- When the broth begins boiling, add the washed rice and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
Egg and lemon sause.
- Beat the eggs, add lemon juice to taste and beat it together.
- Pour in tablespoons of but not boiling brot beating at the same time.
- Add the egg and lemon juice sauce to the soup stirring constantly and rotate the pot a few times.
- Sprinkle the individual serving with chopped parsley and serve immediately.