1 cup orange juice
1/3 cup brandy
3 teaspoons baking powder
4 teaspoons cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup olive oil
1 cup sugar
- Mix the sugar with the oil in a bowl.
- Dissolve the sugar in the cognac and add this to the bowl along with the baking powder, cinnamon and orange juice. Slowly add the flour.
- Mix well until it forms smooth dough which doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Make into any shape you like and place in a buttered baking dish leaving adequate space between each one.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 350oF for about half an hour, until golden on top.