2lbs small fish (such as slim anchovies)
2 eggs, beaten
5 cloves garlic
1 medium onion, grated
5 slices bread, soaked in water
Oil for frying
- Remove the heads and the entrails of the fish
- Wash them well and remove their bones.
- Place the fish in a bowl.
- Add the grated onion, the mashed bread, the oregano, salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Put the mix in the blender and mince.
- Put the mix in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Take spoonfuls of the fish mixture, make round shapes, coat in flour and fry them on both sides well.