2Ibs large fish for soup
(Grouper, sea bream)
4 small carrots
2 celery sprigs
Half cup olive oil
- Clean the fish and wash them well.
- Pour 5 cups of water into a saucepan and add the carrots, potatoes, zucchini, onions, celery, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about half an hour.
- Add the fish and the oil and simmer for further 15 minutes.
- Serve the fish on a platter with the vegetables and strain the stock left in the pan.
- Pour the strained stock back into the pan, add the lemon juice, boil for 2 minutes and serve immediately.