10 rashers bacon
Half cup wine
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon flour
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the liver and chopped onions and stir.
- Brown well and add the wine.
- When the liquid has been absorbed, remove the livers and chop them finely.
- Fry the bacon, without oil, and chop this too.
- Place the livers and the bacon in the saucepan, add the broth, the parsley, seasoning and a little grated nutmeg.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir well to make a smooth sauce.
- Serve hot.