1lb feta cheese, mashed with a fork
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup olive oil
Half cut hard cheese
- Wash the leeks and cut into pieces, using only the tender parts.
- Boil in plenty of water, drain well and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Place in a bowl; add the feta cheese, the eggs and 1/3 of a cup of oil.
- Stir the mixture well and add the hard cheese.
- Place the flour, a little salt, 1/3 of a cup of oil and as much water as is needed in bowl and mix to form pliable dough.
- Roll the dough out into 8 thin sheets on a floured surface.
- Place four of the pastry sheets into a greased baking dish, sprinkling each one with oil.
- Spread the pie filling over this and then cover with the remaining pastry sheets, once again sprinkling each one with oil.
- Mark out the portions with a knife and bake in the oven at 350oF until golden.