Half kilo (1 lb 2 oz) thick macaroni
1 kilo (2 lbs 4 oz) feta cheese
150 grams (5.5 oz) kefalotyri cheese
750 grams (1 lb 11 oz) milk
4 puff pastry sheets
- Boil the macaroni in plenty of salted water. Drain through a colander and place in a bowl.
- Add the grated kefalotyri and feta cheeses, the eggs (beaten), the milk, a small amount of olive oil and mix.
- Butter a pan and line it with 2 pastry sheets brushing each one with melted butter.
- Spread the macaroni mixture evenly and cover it with the other two pastry sheets, buttered in the same way.
- Bake at 250oC, until the pie is golden brown.