1lb veal mincemeat
2 raw eggs
3 hard-boiled eggs
Half cup fine bread crumbs
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vinegar
3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons grated hard cheese
3 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl mix the ground beef, ¾ of the bread crumbs, milk, vinegar, raw eggs, chopped onion, parsley, grated cheese and seasoning.
- Knead the mixture well and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Boil and shell the eggs.
- Butter a baking dish, place the mashed tomatoes in this and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roll the meat mixture out like dough, place the hard-boiled eggs in the middle and roll and place in the prepared baking dish it with the sauce.
- Serve hot cut into slices.
- If you wish, you can place potatoes in the baking dish around the meat loaf.