2 1/2 kilos (5 lbs 10 oz) potatoes
430 grams (15 oz) olive oil
1 leek, finely chopped
1 teacup flour
Puff or homemade pastry
- Cut the potatoes in thin slices and place them in a bowl.
- Add the finely chopped leek, the flour and 150 grams olive oil.
- Season to taste and mix everything well. Roll out the dough into 4 pastry sheets.
- Line a pan with two of them and pour 70 grams (2 oz) olive oil over each one.
- Then, spread the potato mixture evenly and cover it with the remaining two pastry sheets pouring 70 grams olive oil on each of them.
- Bake the pie in a medium oven, until it turns golden brown.