1lb puff pastry, in 2 sheets
6 spring onions
1 cup finely chopped dill
3/4lb feta cheese, mashed with a fork
3 eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons fine bread crumbs
1 cup olive oil
- Check over the spinach and wash well.
- Cut into shreds with the spring onions and the dill.
- Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for a while then squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible.
- Add the mashed feta cheese, beaten eggs, half of the oil and the bread crumbs or semolina and mix well.
- Lay one of the pastry sheets into a greased baking dish and place the pie filling on top.
- Turn the edges of the pastry inwards and cover the pie with the other pastry sheet.
- Seal the edges well and mark out the portions with a knife.
- Brush with oil and bake at 350oF for about an hour.