5 phyllo dough sheet
12oz. white beet
6 spring onions, finely chopped
Half cup dill, finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter
12oz. Feta cheese
Half cup milk
1 cup grated hard cheese
- Check, wash and shred the spinach and the white beet.
- Place in a saucepan boil and then drain.
- In a saucepan, sauté the spring onions in the butter and when they turn with, add the spinach and beet along with the dill.
- Stir well. Mash the Feta cheese in the milk and add to the mixture.
- Leave to simmer for a short while and remove from the heat.
- Leave to cool slightly, beat two of the eggs and add to the mixture with the salt and pepper and stir well.
-Place the filo pastry sheets in a greased baking dish, brushing each one with oil.
- Pour the mixture over the pastry
- Beat the two remaining eggs with the yogurt and 2/3 of the hard cheese and pour over the mixture.
- Sprinkle over the remaining hard cheese, bake in the oven at 350oF for about one hour and serve hot.