1 large lamb’s intestine
5 lamb spleens
1 lamb liver
2 lamb hearts
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse the lamb’s intestine thoroughly inside and out under running water.
- Rinse the offal and cut it long, thin strips.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano, stir and leave for 15 minutes.
- Tie one end of the intestine into knot and stuff if from the other end with the pieces of offal, pushing them down so that no gaps are left between the pieces.
- Place the stuffed intestine in a baking dish, pour over the oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Bake in a moderate oven for one hour.
- Serve hot cut into pieces.