6 large onions
Half teaspoon red pepper
Allspice – cinnamon
- Peel and wash the onions.
- With a sharp knife scoop most of their pulp out and keep the hollowed onions aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot and sauté the onions pulp.
- Add the red and the black pepper, the allspice, the salt and the cinnamon.
- Stuff the hollowed out onions with the prepared pulp mixture and place them in a pot.
- Add the appropriate amount of water and let the stuffed onions cook.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve hot.