6 large potatoes
3oz. grated cheese
A little nutmeg
Half cup milk
3 tablespoons butter
- Wash the potatoes, brush with a little butter and pick with a fork.
- Fold each one in silver foil and bake in the oven at 425oF for 45 minutes.
- Cut out a slice length-wise from the middle of each potato and scoop out the middle.
- In a bowl, mash the potato and add the butter, eggs, nutmeg, half the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the milk, stirring well and fill the potatoes with this mixture.
- Place back into the baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 425oF until golden.