1lb ground beef
1lb ground lamb
3 lamb suet
2 medium onions, grated
3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1tablespoon mint, finely chopped
Half cup fine bread crumbs
- Place the ground beef and lamb, grated onions, finely chopped parsley and drill, ebbs, bread crumps salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir well and then make into small patty shapes.
- Wash the suet well and cut into pieces.
- Place a patty on each piece of suet and wrap into parcel.
- Place the stuffed suet in the refrigerator until it is firm.
- Grill and serve hot.