1lb self rising flour
1 cup currant
1 cup ground shelled walnuts
1 cup tahini
1 cup orange juice
Half tablespoon clove powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Half cup water
1 cup sugar
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, raisins and the ground walnuts.
- Mix the tahini with the sugar, water, orange juice, cinnamon and clove powder.
- Add the flour mixture, stir and place in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes at 350oF.
- When ready, sprinkle the cake with icing sugar.