2 finely chopped onions
Half lb feta cheese, cut into small pieces.
3 eggs, beaten
1lb phyllo dough
1 tablespoon mint
Half up finely chopped dill
2 cups olive oil
- Heat 2/3 of the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onions until soft.
- Grate the zucchini coarsely and add to the saucepan along with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 15 minutes until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the dill and mint and remove from the heat.
- Add the pieces of feta cheese and the beaten eggs and stir well.
- Grease a baking dish with a little oil and lay half the filo pastry sheets in it, brushing each one with oil as you place in the dish.
- Place the zucchini mixture in the baking dish and cover with the remaining filo pastry sheets, brushing each one with oil as before.
- With a knife, score the pie into portions and bake at 350oF for about 40 minutes.