4-5 large zucchinis
5-6 eggs, lightly beaten
500 grams (1 lb 2 oz) feta cheese, grated
3 tablespoons butter
A home-made pastry
- Top and tail the courgettes (zucchinis). Next, wash, grate them and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the grated feta cheese, the melted butter, the eggs and mix.
- Prepare the pastry as described on previous pages and roll out a pastry sheet.
- Line a buttered pan with the pastry sheet and spread the courgette mixture evenly.
- Bake in a medium oven for about 25 minutes, un¬til the top of the pie is golden.
- Before removing the pie from the oven bore holes into it with a fork to help liquid evaporate.
- Let the pie cool, cut it into pieces and serve.